The Scribus Team is pleased to announce the release of Scribus 1.4.6.
Scribus 1.4.6 is almost exclusively a bugfixing and update release, including many corrections backported from the development candidate 1.5.x, whose next iteration 1.5.1 is supposed to be released soon after 1.4.6 with some exciting new features.
Most Important Changes
- Scribus 1.4.6 finally supports SVG blend modes.
- Improvements to Scribus’s PDF export.
- Improvements to hyphenation.
- Translation and documentation updates.
- As of version 1.4.6, Scribus includes four new color palettes, namely CIE LAB and CIE HLC, both of which are available in a CMYK and an sRGB version. They refer to affordable color fans that use an open and non-proprietary color model.
The complete changelog is available on bugs.scribus.net
Download Scribus 1.4.6 from http://www.scribus.net/downloads/stable-branch/